Autodidactosaurus is a creature who was discovered on September 30, 2011. Paleontologists believe that Autodidactosaurus was most likely born out of a perceived surge in anti-intellectualism in America. Whether America is becoming less thoughtful, less rational, and less tolerant of ideas is a matter of debate; and in the spirit of that debate, this animal stands to promote and defend the cause of reason.
Tagsanti-intellectualism Dawkins death economic revitalization Education evolution Facebook Fox News global warming goldman sachs GOP candidate. Huntsman huntsman chemical jon huntsman Logic logical fallacies magic natural selection Politics President religion science scientific method Supernatural taxes theory Universe
Books We Recommend:
- Running And Your Heart: Is There A 'Too Much?'
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Is A Nearly Perfect Movie For An Imperfect Hero
- How Small Inequities Lead To Big Inequalities
- Babies And Bankers' Hours: A Shift In U.S. Birth Patterns
- Viewing The Great American Eclipse
- To Defend Western Civilization, Start With Science
- Technology Can Be A Tool, A Teacher, A Trickster
- More Bad News For Brain-Training Games
- Clinics Aim For Fear-Free Vet Visits For Nervous Pets
- Is The Universe Conscious?
- PHOTOS: Japanese Scientists Turn Chrysanthemums 'True Blue'
- Looking Back At The Most Powerful Earthquake Ever To Strike North America
- 3, 2, 1 ... Bake Off! The Mission To Make Bread In Space
- After A Year In Space, The Air Hasn't Gone Out Of NASA's Inflated Module
- Student Athletes Who Specialize Early Are Injured More Often, Study Finds
- Hidden Brain: How Cigarette Taxes Affect Food Buying
- What Are The Planet's Real 'Talking' Chimps And Gorillas Saying?
- Alabama Woman Stuck In NYC Traffic In 1902 Invented The Windshield Wiper
- A New Study Shows The Moon's Interior Could Contain Water
- Inside The Global Seed Vault, Where The History And Future Of Agriculture Is Stored