Autodidactosaurus is a creature who was discovered on September 30, 2011. Paleontologists believe that Autodidactosaurus was most likely born out of a perceived surge in anti-intellectualism in America. Whether America is becoming less thoughtful, less rational, and less tolerant of ideas is a matter of debate; and in the spirit of that debate, this animal stands to promote and defend the cause of reason.
Tagsanti-intellectualism Dawkins death economic revitalization Education evolution Facebook Fox News global warming goldman sachs GOP candidate. Huntsman huntsman chemical jon huntsman Logic logical fallacies magic natural selection Politics President religion science scientific method Supernatural taxes theory Universe
Books We Recommend:
- The True, The Real And The Beautiful: 7 Years Of 'Cosmos And Culture'
- A Thank You To NPR's Science Commentary Readers
- From The Big Bang To This Commentary
- Giving Notice: Reflections On Capturing The Light
- What Do Hamburgers Have To Do With Gender?
- Suffering From Nature Deficit Disorder? Try Forest Bathing
- Time Travel With Your Fridge?
- Is Humanity Unusual In The Cosmos?
- Teaching And Learning At The Boundaries Of 2 Cultures
- The Psychology Of Fake News
- NASA Launching New Satellites To Measure Earth's Lumpy Gravity
- Trump Hints At Plan To Create 'Space Force' As Sixth Military Branch
- Hawaii Volcano's Lava Spews 'Laze' Of Toxic Gas And Glass Into The Air
- Levees Make Mississippi River Floods Worse, But We Keep Building Them
- French Researchers: Hitler Really Did Die In The Bunker In 1945
- The Case Of The Stolen Succulents
- Magdalena Skipper Is Named New Chief Of 'Nature'
- USDA Unveils Prototypes For GMO Food Labels, And They're ... Confusing
- Report: Most Former Research Chimps Should Move To Retirement Sanctuaries
- Hawaii Officials Hand Out Thousands Of Masks As Kilauea Spews More Ash