Autodidactosaurus is a creature who was discovered on September 30, 2011. Paleontologists believe that Autodidactosaurus was most likely born out of a perceived surge in anti-intellectualism in America. Whether America is becoming less thoughtful, less rational, and less tolerant of ideas is a matter of debate; and in the spirit of that debate, this animal stands to promote and defend the cause of reason.
Tagsanti-intellectualism Dawkins death economic revitalization Education evolution Facebook Fox News global warming goldman sachs GOP candidate. Huntsman huntsman chemical jon huntsman Logic logical fallacies magic natural selection Politics President religion science scientific method Supernatural taxes theory Universe
Books We Recommend:
- When Plants, Not Meat, Come First
- What Does An Expanding Universe Really Mean?
- Detecting Life In Space: The Red Edge
- Think Your Credentials Are Ignored Because You're A Woman? It Could Be
- Has Modern Experience Changed The Human Brain?
- When 'Whole-Family' Cemeteries Include Our Pets
- Boosting The Search For Nature's Building Blocks
- How Do You Make A Civilization?
- Is 'Being' The Same For Everyone?
- A Google Search For 'Motherhood'
- Abigail Marsh: Are We Wired To Be Altruistic?
- Scientists Pinpoint How A Flamingo Balances On One Leg
- Juno Spacecraft Reveals Spectacular Cyclones At Jupiter's Poles
- Many Adults Don't Think Exposure To Vaping Is Bad For Kids
- How Elections Influence Judges
- Eating Chocolate, A Little Each Week, May Lower The Risk Of A Heart Flutter
- Fitness Trackers: Good at Measuring Heart Rate, Not So Good At Measuring Calories
- Miami's Zika Outbreak Began Months Before It Was First Detected
- Doctors Once Thought Bananas Cured Celiac Disease. They Saved Kids' Lives — At A Cost
- How The Biggest Animal On Earth Got So Big